Thursday 7 October 2010

Evaluation: Continuity Exercise




For this exercise i had to edit it by myself.
I don't think i have achieved 'seamless editing' I feel in some shots the camera jumps from one scene to the next, creating a feeling of uneasiness. I feel i have framed my shots correctly according to the sheet, when trying to create the variety of different shots like the close up on the feet, marching up the stairs. However when i did a close up of the watch it was slightly out of focus. I have included the number of shots that i intended, and i feel that my piece has some pace and atmosphere. I feel that it could be improved by making the shots more smooth as they move from one scene to another. Also to make sure that the close ups are in focus to make it clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment